Hampton Stationery appreciates the opportunity to provide quality products to you. Please be aware that each return costs both your company and Hampton Stationery a minimum of $25.00 to process. Please evaluate this and, in the event a product needs to be returned, follow our return policy as stated below. If you have questions about the ability of an item to be returned, please contact your dedicated customer service representative. Please note that Hampton Stationery delivery drivers are not allowed to pick up merchandise for return without the appropriate paperwork which is generated when you submit a return request.
- All merchandise returned must be in the original carton with all packaging intact, unmarked and in new and resalable condition, especially dated goods and readable products
- All merchandise must be returned within 21 days of the invoice date to avoid restock penalty.
- Special order merchandise (including furniture) is not returnable.
- There will be a 30% restocking charge for all merchandise returned past 21 days.
- There will be a 50% restocking charge for all merchandise returned past 45 days.
- No merchandise is returnable past 60 days.
- Defective merchandise must be returned within 14 days of the invoice date.
- Shortages must be reported within 7 days of the invoice date.
- Damaged merchandise should be refused.
- Merchandise with concealed damage must be reported within 48 hours or is considered non-returnable.
- Warranty claims on defective merchandise outside of our return parameters should be handled directly with the manufacturer.
- Due to the seasonal nature of dated goods, all calendars are subject to a 21-day return limit.
- Due to the seasonal nature of tax forms, no returns are permitted after January 31st.
- All equipment warranty claims should be handled directly with the manufacturer. No exceptions.
- All food, beverages & medical supplies are non-returnable. No exceptions.
The manufacturer’s standard warranty shall apply.
All merchandise must be returned within 21 days to avoid a restocking penalty. Credits will not be processed without complete information. Please include company, contact person, phone number and e-mail with original invoice number, PO number and date.
Please contact your Customer Service Representative if you have any questions.